GHRIS Kenya – www.ghris.go.ke
The Government Human Resource Management Information System is commonly known as GHIRS is a Kenyan government system. The GHRIS is a Ministry of State for Public Service (MSPS) service mandated to manage human resource and organizational structures in the Public service.
The primary five functions of GHRIS are:
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee management
- Training and development
- Career management
- Performance management
You can view in details the functions of GHRIS in the diagram below.
How to Register on GHRIS
- To register on GHRIS visit http://www.ghris.go.ke. If you are a Kenyan government employee select “Government of the employees and if you are a bank, Sacco choose “ Third party organization.
- On the next screen if you are a registered GHRIS member you can log in using your User ID and password. For those looking to register to GHRIS click on the ‘Register Here’ button.
- On the next page, you will find the Employee registration form. Fill in the details such as Personal number, ID card no., KRA pin, etc.
How to Access GHRIS after Complete Registration
- To access your GHRIS as a first-time user type in your personal number and password.
NB: The password for first-time users is ‘welcome.’ You are required to sign in with this password and change it upon a successful login.
How to capture and Update your personal details
- To capture and update your personal data click on the profile menu and choose update profile from the drop down menu.
- Enter your employee details in the form that opens.
- Click the Save button to save entered details.
How to Enter or Update Academic and Professional Details
This category allows public servants to enter their professional or educational background into the system efficiently and accurately. To do this follow these steps:
- Click on the academic and professional details link at the top menu bar.
- Click the Add New Record button.
- Fill in your data in the spaces provided.
- After completion click save button to capture the details in the system.
GHRIS payslip: Viewing and downloading your payslip
To view your GHRIS Kenya government payslip, log in to your account using your personal number and password.